east of downtown Dallas, at Samuel and Buckner (Loop 12) Blvds., Dallas, Inside Fair Park Historic District within Marine Corps Square, Dr. Frank E. Rutherford Veterinary Hospital, First United Methodist Church of Cedar Hill, just north of US 80; moved with THC's permission ca. Pending Markers . All texas historical markers artwork ships within 48 hours and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee. Linnie Roberts Elementary School - RTHL Partain Cemetery - HTC . This app even works without an internet connection if google play services are installed. 2020 Historical Markers Program Work Plan (PDF), 2021 Historical Markers Program Work Plan (PDF), Official Texas Historical Marker Procedures (PDF) (for new marker applications), Official Texas Historical Marker Policies (PDF) (for existing and new markers), 2020 Amendment Relocation Replacement Retirement Procedures (PDF) (for existing markers). ), Live Oak St., Oakland. 214, A.F. E entrance of cemetery, Westside Cemetery Rd. Download .shp file . The most important words on this historical marker are the names of the fifteen men and boys that were murdered that night in 1918. N 31° 39.689 W 106° 15.954. Northeast corner of W. Jefferson St. and N. Jackson Ave. Museum of the American Railroad. In 1853 he had land in this important ranching area. Official Texas Historical Marker for what it deems a worthy topic. For you history buffs, here's the building's Texas Historical Marker: It reads: "Designed by firm of Gunn & Curtis and built by the Probst Construction Company of Chicago, 1893-1895. south Cooper, off Liberty Grove Road, northeast corner of Hickory and Cedar Streets, From Loop 288 go east on US 380 0.4 miles to the intersection of US 380 and Cooper Creek Road; North on Cooper Creek Road 0.5 Miles to the intersection of Cooper Creek Road and Fish Trap Road; Straight on Fish Trap Road (Cooper Creek Road turns left) 0.1, bounded by Hickory, Locust, Oak, Elm Streets, south side of Congress between Denton St. and Mounts Ave., north end of DISD's Calhoun Middle School Complex. See Marker Toolkit for more information on how to apply. The historical marker process in Texas begins at the county level. Location: Texas, United States. See more ideas about historical marker, texas, historical. Texas historical markers, maps, history, local information, and other points of interest. On October 5th, 1838, the Killough homesteaders began clearing land for crops and home, unaware the area had been set aside for the Cherokee. Date Posted: 6/17/2011 5:55:57 PM. Austin, Texas Erected 1976 by Texas Historical Commission. Texas Frontier Forts Post-Civil War (Texas Beyond History) [Texas Cattle Trails] "The Best and Shortest Route from Texas", Kansas Pacific Railway, 1872 (2.4 MB) Cattle trails are in red. Pages for historical markers from this state make up 5.9% of our total. To date, every Texas State Historical Marker has been created by one company: The Southwell Company. The historical marker process in Texas begins at the county level. S of, from Dimmit take US 385 north 16.5 miles; turn west onto paved road; continues 3.1 miles, then turn south on local road, about .3 miles to chapel. N. side of W. Hickory St., between W. Welch St. and Denton St. 100 Block of South Oak Street, in Heritage Place. National Register Designations : Texas Historical Commission Matagorda County Historical Markers. In 1900 the Texas & New Orleans Railroad built a line through this area and plotted a townsite here on land owned by Frankie Miller. From Bluetown, take Highway 281 west about 1 mile, 0.1 mile north of corner of Palm Blvd. moved to Comanche Courthouse square c. 1983. Beginning on the morning of July 29th, groups of armed white men shot and killed Black residents. 690 Mission Valley Road (about 4 mi. A native of South Carolina, Barnard E. Bee immigrated to Texas in 1836 shortly after the Battle of San Jacinto. From Oglesby, take FM 185 northwest about 9 mi. NW of New Braunfels, off FM 475, on Old Blanco Road, corner of Mill & Academy across from Old New Braunfels High School, nw corner of Plaza, San Antonio St., New Braunfels, The Grotto, Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church, dead end of Angel Trail at intersection of Bulverde Rd. The Cameron County Appraisal District online records describe the property as Los Ebano Subdivision Block 3, Lot 25, property ID 04-9040-000-0250-00. becomes Gruene Rd., left on Ervenberg to private drive) (On Private Property) New Braunfels. Texas Historical Markers 2000 Survey The historical marker data in the Atlas was compiled between 1996 and 1998 during a survey conducted by the Historical Markers 2000 Project. Please include where the marker is located (nearest city, roadway etc) Please make sure the marker is the main subject of the photo. Many families fled the area in fear and didn't return, leaving their land to be taken over. on S. side of Oak between Mounts Ave. and Fulton St. on N. side of Waters St. between W. Charles St. and Herod St. northwest corner of Mounts Ave. and Gregg St. northwest corner of Mounts Ave. & Haynes Street, In Old Alton Bridge Park, east side of Old Alton Road, south of Teasley Lane (FM 2181). & A.M. East Texas Normal College, Original Site of, National Register of Historic Places Sites, Foreign relations of the Republic of Texas, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_Recorded_Texas_Historic_Landmarks_(Cameron-Duval)&oldid=996808315, Short description with empty Wikidata description, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, West side of the Arroyo Colorado near bridge on FM 106, 89-93 Gorgas Dr., Texas Southmost College, Northwest corner of East Madison Street and 15th Street, southwest corner of East Madison Street and International Boulevard, southern boundary line defined by alley way between International Boulevard and 15th Street, Fort Brown - Campus of TX Southmost College, Fort Brown - Grounds of TX Southwest College, Gorgias Street, Harlingen Industrial Air Park, off Loop 499, From intersection of US 77 and FM 2994, Wilson Road, in Harlingen, take FM 2994, west about .7 mile to Harlingen city limit, From San Benito, take FM 2520 south about 8 miles to SH 281, Launching site of first U.S. Army warplane, 80 Fort Brown St., Texas Southmost College, Fort Brown - Southmost College, Gorgias Street, Harlingen Industrial Air Park Lon C Hill Park, Northeast corner of 12th and Washington Streets. Oct 30, 2015 - Explore Theodore Bolton's board "Afrotexan - Texas Historical Markers", followed by 664 people on Pinterest. The materials include the inscription text of the marker, original application, narrative, and photographs. On private property, from Coleman take SH 206 about 5.3 miles; head east on FM 2303 about 6 miles; turn south onto dirt road and continue about 1.6 miles to Camp Colorado site. New! Bevenroth, Heinrich, Home (Early Settler's Home), Heritage Village, Museum of Texas Handmade Furniture, east end of Faust Street, at Guadalupe River, 1275 Gruene Road (Gruene Historic District) New Braunfels. First United Methodist Church of Gainesville, 9 miles east of Gainesville on US 82, then 1.4 miles south on FM 678. If possible, please include where the marker is located (nearest city, roadway etc) and Ringgold Street, Admin. … McDade, Brenham lawyer. Became a thriving town, important freight center and early-day stage stop. 1759 Taovaya Victory Historical Marker.jpg 900 × 1,350; 978 KB. 195 likes. FM 241, near Linwood community. S of Linden via US 59, Deaf Smith CR 301 / Castro CR 507 3.5 mi. After you have reviewed all the relevant information on this page, contact your county historical commission chair if you are interested in submitting an application. The commission shall designate an approved marker as an Official Texas Historical Marker. Barnard Elliott Bee, Sr. Barnard E. Bee, Sr. statesman, soldier, and ambassador and was instrumental in helping Texas in its years as a Republic. 1885 church was a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark. … We have cataloged 8,473 historical markers and 228 war memorials—each individually presented on 8,648 illustrated, annotated, and searchable pages of the Historical Marker Database. Quick Description: A marker about a local family who had a very strong role in the formation of the Texas Rangers in the region. The materials include the inscription text of the marker, narrative, and photographs. in Oak-Hickory Historic District in Denton. Marker is on private property. Updated January 1, 2021. French Ranch House). The most important words on this historical marker are the names of the fifteen men and boys that were murdered that night in 1918. From Wiemar, take FM 155 S. about 5-1/2 miles to FM 532 W. to Oakland. School-Church was built 1872; Vigilantes (organized 1883) lynched three men on Christmas Eve, causing a shoot-out next day at the Rock Saloon (now a museum). Jim Hogg County Datei L 1. Only complete marker applications that contain all the required elements can be accepted or processed by the THC. Guides to Historic Spanish Missions, Texas Masonic Historical Markers, the Republic of Texas, Texas in the Civil War, Texas Baptist Churches, and Texas Cemeteries. Photos of Historical Markers from around the great State of Texas. Ashby Ashby-Wilson Creek Community Ashwood John Duncan Smith Plantation House . This page includes RTHLs in these counties: Cameron, Camp, Carson, Cass, Castro, Chambers, Cherokee, Childress, Clay, Cochran, Coke, Coleman, Collin, Collingsworth, Colorado, Comal, Comanche, Concho, Cooke, Coryell, Cottle, Crane, Crockett, Crosby, Culberson, Dallam, Dallas, Dawson, DeWitt, Deaf Smith, Delta, Denton, Dickens, Dimmit, Donley, and Duval. by stevesheriw. This pool is for photos of Historical Markers from around the great State of Texas. Download .gdb file. Creek Ranch on east side of road (marker is on chimney). Railroad St. and SW. Railroad St. from Robert Lee, take SH 208 northwest about 6 miles, then go north on Sanco Loop about 3 miles. The marker was erected in 1981 by the Texas Historical Commission. 6 mi. on S. side of W. Oak between Mounts Ave. and Fulton St. southeast corner of N. Oak and Rusk Streets. Marker Narratives. Meet the brothers behind these iconic pieces. off US 59 about 6 mi. Named for Samuel A. Maverick (1803-1870), who came to Texas 1835. Download .gdb … Medical Practice, Greater St. Luke Missionary Baptist Church, “Roof with Snow” / Kimbrough House (RTHL), L. C. Anderson High School Yellow Jacket Stadium, Wharton Chamber of Commerce & Agriculture, First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs, The Capture of Willie and Bud Ball/Battle at Ball Ranch. by 181pics 9. Texas Historical Markers free download - Historical Markers of Texas, Texas Hold'em Poker, Texas Hold'em Video Poker, and many more programs OFFICIAL TEXAS HISTORICAL MARKER TYPES AND SIZES (There is a $100 application fee in addition to the prices listed below) *Due to possible increases in shipping and material costs, marker prices are subject to change. McDade. Please note that applying for a marker is highly competitive, all required components must be included when submitting an application. 17.Trammel’s Trace – Hwy 149 at Tatum, Texas – Texas Historical Subject Marker (1976 Bi-Centennial Marker) 18. at Joinerville, Texas – Texas Historical Subject Marker. Note: For an interpretive historical marker for the cemetery, please submit an HTC Application during the regular Spring application period (see section above to download HTC Marker Application when available). E. of Alto, near intersection of Hwy 21 & FM 2708, At intersection of North and Washington streets, inside school building. in Yorktown, take SH 119 northwest to city limits, make a left (south) and follow Laval road about 1/4 mile in Westside Cemetery, 307 North Gonzales Street, Courthouse Square, Cuero, (private) from Yorktown, go west about 2.7 miles from west limit (take private drive south .5 mile), Knights of Pythias Hall, Jewel Lodge No. Officially, eight men were killed, but other reports state that up to 200 were killed. 5th and Elsie Streets, SH 207, Square House Museum, Panhandle, from Panhandle, take Hwy. There are at least 8,543 historical markers in Texas, by our count. ‎Texas is home to over 16,000 historical markers. Texas Historical Marker Guide (or Marker Guide for short) makes it easier to find historical markers in Texas. From New Braunfels, take SH 46 MW to FM 2722, go North to FM 2673, go West to Overhill Rd., go south on Overhill Rd. Fought in the Texas War for Independence. And now there's an app to help you find them! Texas Historical Markers 2000 Survey The historical marker data in the Atlas was compiled between 1996 and 1998 during a survey conducted by the Historical Markers 2000 Project. APPLICATION FORM FOR OFFICIAL TEXAS HISTORICAL MARKER TEXAS HISTORICAL COMMISSION P. O. OFFICIAL TEXAS HISTORICAL MARKER TYPES AND SIZES (There is a $100 application fee in addition to the prices listed below) *Due to possible increases in shipping and material costs, marker prices are subject to change. TX Historical Markers is a location based, interactive reference to over 14,000 Texas Historical Markers based on data from the Texas Historical Commission. 200 South Main Street, in front of city hall, Panhandle. Texas Historical Markers. Pioneer Memorial Building (Hank Smith House). A list of Historical Markers or War Memorials in . 312 Members. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Settlements & Settlers. Texas Historical Markers Henry's Chapel Community C H E R O K E E C O U N T Y. Marker Text: In 1848, Presbyterian minister William Porter Henry (1820-1875) moved from Alabama to northeastern Cherokee County, where he preached throughout his life. Horace Caldwell Sunrise. in, FM 2478, 3 miles north of US 380, 8 miles west of McKinney, William Clinton and Anna Belle Thompson House, William and Charlotte Stone House, Stonehaven, 1400 South Ballard Street (across from corner of Ballard and Alanis Drive) Wylie. in Texas Historical Markers. In Secession Convention, 1861, he was made one of the commissioners to negotiate surrender of United States troops in San Antonio. The historical marker process in Texas begins at the county level. The HTC Medallion with Name & Date Plaque application is available in Word doc and pdf format, please click on the link to download: HTC Medallion with Name & Date Plaque Application (Word doc) (PDF), HTC Medallion with Name & Date Plaque Application SAMPLE (Word doc) (PDF). Maverick R U N N E L S C O U N T Y. Marker Text: Founded in the 1870s. As the price of scrap metal has increased plaques have been the target of metal thieves wishing to resell the metal for cash. Moved from Fair Park, Dallas, in 2012. The Texas Historical Marker Reads: “In 1885, M.G. Fearing unrest, the … Bldg., Campos of Texas, Southmost College, 80 Fort Brown, The end of Sabal Palm Road running south of FM 1792. East 4th Street about .5 mile form Main St. in Rusk, approx. 48 talking about this. Travel approx 1 mile on the dirt road to the 10 acre property. Calculations of sunrise and sunset in Houston Mound Historical Marker – Texas – USA for January 2021. Comanche County Museum, W. city limits, on Moorman Road, .2 mile west of intersection with Hilcrest, Comanche. It is now in Dow Park in Deer Park, where an Oct. 20 ceremony will dedicate a Texas Historical Marker for the headstone. The app searches for nearby Texas Historical Markers and also features county searches, distance searches from current location, address search, audible touring mode, and historical marker mapping. Shop for texas historical markers art from the world's greatest living artists. Corpus Christi Cathedral. The materials include the inscription text of the marker, original application, narrative, and photographs. An Historic Texas Cemetery designation is a pre-requisite for a cemetery marker. N 29° 42.332 W 096° 32.390. 12 miles south on SH 16 to Mt. Georgia Historic Markers; Texas Historic Markers; North Carolina Highway Historical Marker Program, part of the North Carolina Department of Cultural Resources-- by state; Theft. The Republic of Texas exists within a 10-by-9 foot plot of land with a Texas historical marker in the middle. The entire process of application submission to marker dedication is very long, most applications take 12-18 months. Southeast corner of W Oak St & Welch, A0996a, E Puchalski TR 28B. The materials include the inscription text of the marker, original application, narrative, newspaper clippings, and photographs. Browse by county: Anderson County : … Bay City Bandstand Old Bay City Bank Bay City … 82, Dickens (marker is inside of courthouse), At intersection of 3rd & Parks, Clarendon. 13R E 379988 N 3503611 . Pioneer Park – Hwy 64W. NE corner, E. Railroad Ave. at N. Depot St. Northeast Corner of Intersection of East Railroad Ave. and Depot Street. Point data showing the locations of official Texas Historical Markers. MARK IN TEXAS HISTORY: Killough Massacre Historical Marker CHEROKEE COUNTY, Texas (KLTV) - Monday will mark 182 years since 18 people disappeared in the Killough (Kill-oh) Massacre. 5 mi. 26 talking about this. received marker recognition from the Texas Historical Commission. New! This red Texas granite building, in Renaissance Revival style, closely resembles the Texas State Capital with the exception of the clock tower. Generic astronomy calculator to calculate times for sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset for many cities, with daylight saving time and time zones taken in account. APPLICATION FORM FOR OFFICIAL TEXAS HISTORICAL MARKER TEXAS HISTORICAL COMMISSION P. O. Texas Historical Markers. On county fair grounds near NE corner N. Bridge St at E. Fifth St. Fifth and N. Bridge, Henrietta; at Clay County Pioneer Association, from Morton take Highway 214 south about 2 miles; turn west onto Highway 1169 about .5 miles to driveway-drive south to site. 14R E 738012 N 3288689. After you have reviewed all the relevant information on this page, contact your. List of Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks (Hunt-Martin), containing the counties of Hunt, Hutchinson, Irion, Jack, Jackson, Jasper, Jeff Davis, Jefferson, Jim Hogg, Jim Wells, Johnson, Jones, Karnes, Kaufman, Kendall, Kenedy, Kent, Kerr, Kimble, King, Kinney, Kleberg, Knox, La Salle, Lamar, Lamb, Lampasas, Lavaca, Lee, Leon, Liberty, Limestone, Lipscomb, Live Oak, Llano, Loving, Lubbock, Lynn, … Texas Historical Markers Map pictures in here are posted and uploaded by secretmuseum.net for your texas historical markers map images collection. Bldg., campus of Texas Southmost College, 80 Fort Brown, Admin. After working on this project for over 18 years, it is a bitter sweet moment to see the finished product. For an outline of the basic steps of the marker application process, please see this Marker Process Timeline (PDF). Historical Markers Stopping Points. 9179 Photos. If possible, please include where the marker is located... See more. and US 281, 1276 Ervendberg St., 1/2 Mile N. of Loop 337 via Rock Rd (Rock Rd. Bowie St., between Spring & Washington Sts. 10. Waymark Code: … Features include the ability to search the markers database by marker number, description, title, city, state, zip and county. Bridge sits in original location beside the newer bridge on FM 428. 1984, Northeast corner of Swiss Avenue and Glendale. Location. The Texas Cowboys’ Christmas Ball Association is proud to announce that the Texas Historical Commission has designated the legendary Texas Cowboys’ Christmas Ball and Pioneer Hall as an Official Texas Historical Event and Site to promote historic preservation and the celebration of Texas history. Pioneer Memorial Museum, corner of FM 651, and US 82, Crosbyton, Headquarters of Half Circle S Ranch (L.R. Application materials submitted to the Texas Historical Commission requesting a historic marker for the Jim Little Homestead, in Beeville, Texas. Beginning on the morning of July 29th, groups of armed white men shot and killed Black residents. From Valera take US 67 west about 0.5 mile. Browse by county: Anderson County : … 15. 2021 Marker Applications are now available in Word doc and PDF format, please click on format below to download the form: Please note that all marker applications must be approved and submitted by your county historical commission chair or marker chair to markers@thc.texas.gov during the open application period. The John B. Denton Texas Centennial marker, located on the historic Courthouse-on-the-Square, is the first marker listed. These many pictures of Historical Markers In Texas Map list may become your inspiration and informational purpose. Guides to Historic Spanish Missions, Texas Masonic Historical Markers, the Republic of Texas, Texas in the Civil War, Texas Baptist Churches, and Texas Cemeteries. Tumlinson Family - Texas Historical Markers on Waymarking.com. We wish you enjoy and satisfied later our best portray of Historical Markers In Texas Map from our stock that posted here and in addition to you can use it for suitable needs for personal use only. This historical marker recognizes the Slocum Massacre of 1910. until it dead ends. March 7th, 2006 Group Since. Visiting the historical marker for the very first time was emotional. From Crosbyton, take FM 651 south about 17 miles. This page was last edited on 28 December 2020, at 18:37. Box 12276, Austin, Texas 78711 4 , A written history, signed by the author, must accompany this form before it will be accepted. Dallas Historical Plaza at Elm, Market & Main, Dallas, corner of Kings St. and Cedar Springs St. (at apartment complex office), at intersection with Lancaster - Hutchins, 1 mi. Application materials submitted to the Texas Historical Commission requesting a historic marker for the The Comparette Home, in Kerrville, Texas. 311 S. Chestnut St., McKinney (corner of Chestnut and Anthony Sts), Chestnut Square (at the Corner of Chestnut and Anthony Sts) McKinney, south end of Muirfield Drive, Dallas, north of Frankford Cemetery, 2400 block of Plano Rd., near intersection of Plano and Lookout, 909 Howell Street (corner of Bradley and Howell Streets) McKinney, 801 North College Street (corner of Lela and College Streets), McKinney, Chestnut Square (at the corner of Chestnut and Anthony Sts) McKinney, 805 Howell Street (corner of Howell and Parker Streets) McKinney, 903 Parker Street (corner of Parker and Willie Streets) McKinney, 513 West Louisiana (corner of Louisiana and College Streets) McKinney, corner of Central and Harrison Streets, Melissa, Plano National Bank/I.O.O.F. Box 12276, Austin, Texas 78711 4 , A written history, signed by the author, must accompany this form before it will be accepted. On northeast corner of courthouse square, Commerce at Walnut, Coleman. Landmarks with multiple historic designations are colored according to their highest designation within the following hierarchy. Established by the Texas Legislature in 1846, Denton County was named for John B. Denton, pioneer preacher and lawyer, killed in the Village Creek Indian fight May 24, 1841. California Street and Railroad tracks, just east of Lindsay, Gainesville. 2 miles west of Novice on FM 1770, then 1 mile south on CR 488, 5.3 miles north of Coleman on SH 206, 3 miles east on FM 2302, and 1.6 miles north on unpaved private road, From Santa Anna take US 84 NW about 1 mile, FM 2134 to Leaday on Padgitt Ranch on Grape Creek, 1900 West 15th Street (corner of 15th and Pittman Road) Plano, 618 W. Louisiana St. (corner of Bradley and Louisiana Sts), McKinney. View waymark gallery. 2021 marker applications will not be considered for approval if received by the Texas Historical Commission before or after the open marker application period of March 1st - May 15th, 2021. Features: -Onboard marker database means you can browse markers without an Internet connection. Official Texas Historical Marker, it has the responsibility to provide the THC with a detailed report explaining reasons why and how it made that determination. 5.75 miles north of Comanche on SH 16, then 0.1 mile east to church, in the Van Dyke community, Courthouse square (corner of US 83 and FM 380), 2 blocks west of US 83, southwest of courthouse square, from Paint Rock, take FM 380 west 10 miles (just past intersection w/ FM 381) [Private - limited access]. .mw-parser-output .geo-default,.mw-parser-output .geo-dms,.mw-parser-output .geo-dec{display:inline}.mw-parser-output .geo-nondefault,.mw-parser-output .geo-multi-punct{display:none}.mw-parser-output .longitude,.mw-parser-output .latitude{white-space:nowrap}25°54′15″N 97°29′43″W / 25.90417°N 97.49528°W / 25.90417; -97.49528, 25°54′19″N 97°29′34″W / 25.90528°N 97.49278°W / 25.90528; -97.49278, 25°54′14″N 97°30′15″W / 25.90389°N 97.50417°W / 25.90389; -97.50417, 26°4′40″N 97°12′51″W / 26.07778°N 97.21417°W / 26.07778; -97.21417, 26°14′8″N 97°35′5″W / 26.23556°N 97.58472°W / 26.23556; -97.58472, 25°54′13″N 97°30′19″W / 25.90361°N 97.50528°W / 25.90361; -97.50528, 25°54′19″N 97°30′5″W / 25.90528°N 97.50139°W / 25.90528; -97.50139, 25°54′23″N 97°30′22″W / 25.90639°N 97.50611°W / 25.90639; -97.50611, 25°54′46″N 97°30′44″W / 25.91278°N 97.51222°W / 25.91278; -97.51222, 25°54′12″N 97°29′47″W / 25.90333°N 97.49639°W / 25.90333; -97.49639, 25°53′48″N 97°29′19″W / 25.89667°N 97.48861°W / 25.89667; -97.48861, 25°54′21″N 97°30′3″W / 25.90583°N 97.50083°W / 25.90583; -97.50083, 25°54′38″N 97°30′28″W / 25.91056°N 97.50778°W / 25.91056; -97.50778, 25°54′26″N 97°30′6″W / 25.90722°N 97.50167°W / 25.90722; -97.50167, 25°54′31″N 97°30′16″W / 25.90861°N 97.50444°W / 25.90861; -97.50444, 25°53′54″N 97°29′29″W / 25.89833°N 97.49139°W / 25.89833; -97.49139, 25°54′15″N 97°29′43″W / 25.90417°N 97.49528°W / 25.90417; -97.49528, 25°54′4″N 97°29′35″W / 25.90111°N 97.49306°W / 25.90111; -97.49306, 25°54′34″N 97°30′26″W / 25.90944°N 97.50722°W / 25.90944; -97.50722, 26°8′5″N 97°37′39″W / 26.13472°N 97.62750°W / 26.13472; -97.62750, 25°53′54″N 97°29′31″W / 25.89833°N 97.49194°W / 25.89833; -97.49194, 25°54′58″N 97°30′33″W / 25.91611°N 97.50917°W / 25.91611; -97.50917, 26°13′1″N 97°40′5″W / 26.21694°N 97.66806°W / 26.21694; -97.66806, 25°55′6″N 97°30′56″W / 25.91833°N 97.51556°W / 25.91833; -97.51556, 25°55′10″N 97°30′52″W / 25.91944°N 97.51444°W / 25.91944; -97.51444, 25°55′15″N 97°29′43″W / 25.92083°N 97.49528°W / 25.92083; -97.49528, 25°54′3″N 97°29′47″W / 25.90083°N 97.49639°W / 25.90083; -97.49639, 26°11′14″N 97°41′18″W / 26.18722°N 97.68833°W / 26.18722; -97.68833, 25°54′9″N 97°29′45″W / 25.90250°N 97.49583°W / 25.90250; -97.49583, 25°54′8″N 97°29′49″W / 25.90222°N 97.49694°W / 25.90222; -97.49694, 25°54′21″N 97°30′11″W / 25.90583°N 97.50306°W / 25.90583; -97.50306, 25°55′46″N 97°29′22″W / 25.92944°N 97.48944°W / 25.92944; -97.48944, 26°12′36″N 97°44′3″W / 26.21000°N 97.73417°W / 26.21000; -97.73417, 25°54′17″N 97°29′49″W / 25.90472°N 97.49694°W / 25.90472; -97.49694, 26°2′37″N 97°41′44″W / 26.04361°N 97.69556°W / 26.04361; -97.69556, 25°53′56″N 97°29′34″W / 25.89889°N 97.49278°W / 25.89889; -97.49278, 26°13′0″N 97°40′3″W / 26.21667°N 97.66750°W / 26.21667; -97.66750, 25°54′6″N 97°29′50″W / 25.90167°N 97.49722°W / 25.90167; -97.49722, 25°54′33″N 97°30′23″W / 25.90917°N 97.50639°W / 25.90917; -97.50639, 25°55′8″N 97°29′52″W / 25.91889°N 97.49778°W / 25.91889; -97.49778, 25°53′54″N 97°29′33″W / 25.89833°N 97.49250°W / 25.89833; -97.49250, 25°53′55″N 97°29′30″W / 25.89861°N 97.49167°W / 25.89861; -97.49167, 25°53′39″N 97°29′43″W / 25.89417°N 97.49528°W / 25.89417; -97.49528, 26°4′29″N 97°50′17″W / 26.07472°N 97.83806°W / 26.07472; -97.83806, 25°55′1″N 97°29′51″W / 25.91694°N 97.49750°W / 25.91694; -97.49750, 25°53′55″N 97°29′32″W / 25.89861°N 97.49222°W / 25.89861; -97.49222, 25°54′9″N 97°29′51″W / 25.90250°N 97.49750°W / 25.90250; -97.49750, 25°51′9″N 97°25′3″W / 25.85250°N 97.41750°W / 25.85250; -97.41750, 25°55′2″N 97°29′38″W / 25.91722°N 97.49389°W / 25.91722; -97.49389, 26°9′21″N 97°49′38″W / 26.15583°N 97.82722°W / 26.15583; -97.82722, 25°54′13″N 97°30′14″W / 25.90361°N 97.50389°W / 25.90361; -97.50389, 25°54′17″N 97°30′9″W / 25.90472°N 97.50250°W / 25.90472; -97.50250, 26°7′52″N 97°37′59″W / 26.13111°N 97.63306°W / 26.13111; -97.63306, 25°54′3″N 97°29′52″W / 25.90083°N 97.49778°W / 25.90083; -97.49778, 26°11′33″N 97°41′47″W / 26.19250°N 97.69639°W / 26.19250; -97.69639, 25°54′27″N 97°29′57″W / 25.90750°N 97.49917°W / 25.90750; -97.49917, 26°7′50″N 97°38′9″W / 26.13056°N 97.63583°W / 26.13056; -97.63583, 25°54′0″N 97°29′52″W / 25.90000°N 97.49778°W / 25.90000; -97.49778, 25°54′29″N 97°30′10″W / 25.90806°N 97.50278°W / 25.90806; -97.50278, 26°7′51″N 97°38′0″W / 26.13083°N 97.63333°W / 26.13083; -97.63333, 25°54′9″N 97°29′40″W / 25.90250°N 97.49444°W / 25.90250; -97.49444, 25°54′2″N 97°29′50″W / 25.90056°N 97.49722°W / 25.90056; -97.49722, 32°59′56″N 94°58′24″W / 32.99889°N 94.97333°W / 32.99889; -94.97333, 32°59′46″N 94°57′57″W / 32.99611°N 94.96583°W / 32.99611; -94.96583, 32°59′43″N 94°58′9″W / 32.99528°N 94.96917°W / 32.99528; -94.96917, 32°59′47″N 94°57′59″W / 32.99639°N 94.96639°W / 32.99639; -94.96639, 32°59′51″N 94°57′58″W / 32.99750°N 94.96611°W / 32.99750; -94.96611, 32°59′38″N 94°58′23″W / 32.99389°N 94.97306°W / 32.99389; -94.97306, 32°59′57″N 94°58′22″W / 32.99917°N 94.97278°W / 32.99917; -94.97278, 32°59′43″N 94°58′3″W / 32.99528°N 94.96750°W / 32.99528; -94.96750, 35°20′28″N 101°22′39″W / 35.34111°N 101.37750°W / 35.34111; -101.37750, 35°25′57″N 101°10′18″W / 35.43250°N 101.17167°W / 35.43250; -101.17167, 35°25′59″N 101°10′19″W / 35.43306°N 101.17194°W / 35.43306; -101.17194, 35°24′6″N 101°9′55″W / 35.40167°N 101.16528°W / 35.40167; -101.16528, 35°20′46″N 101°22′49″W / 35.34611°N 101.38028°W / 35.34611; -101.38028, 35°18′38″N 101°27′41″W / 35.31056°N 101.46139°W / 35.31056; -101.46139, 33°0′40″N 94°21′54″W / 33.01111°N 94.36500°W / 33.01111; -94.36500, 33°6′0″N 94°13′47″W / 33.10000°N 94.22972°W / 33.10000; -94.22972, 32°56′40″N 94°14′57″W / 32.94444°N 94.24917°W / 32.94444; -94.24917, 33°8′59″N 94°8′50″W / 33.14972°N 94.14722°W / 33.14972; -94.14722, 32°53′6″N 94°19′47″W / 32.88500°N 94.32972°W / 32.88500; -94.32972, 33°3′11″N 94°23′46″W / 33.05306°N 94.39611°W / 33.05306; -94.39611, 33°6′49″N 94°9′23″W / 33.11361°N 94.15639°W / 33.11361; -94.15639, 34°33′22″N 102°19′1″W / 34.55611°N 102.31694°W / 34.55611; -102.31694, 34°44′45″N 102°25′30″W / 34.74583°N 102.42500°W / 34.74583; -102.42500, 29°46′15″N 94°41′55″W / 29.77083°N 94.69861°W / 29.77083; -94.69861, 31°57′35″N 95°16′28″W / 31.95972°N 95.27444°W / 31.95972; -95.27444, 31°57′12″N 95°15′54″W / 31.95333°N 95.26500°W / 31.95333; -95.26500, 31°47′44″N 95°9′0″W / 31.79556°N 95.15000°W / 31.79556; -95.15000, 31°55′6″N 95°14′18″W / 31.91833°N 95.23833°W / 31.91833; -95.23833, 31°47′41″N 95°8′39″W / 31.79472°N 95.14417°W / 31.79472; -95.14417, 31°47′44″N 95°8′31″W / 31.79556°N 95.14194°W / 31.79556; -95.14194, 31°58′2″N 95°15′50″W / 31.96722°N 95.26389°W / 31.96722; -95.26389, 31°58′2″N 95°16′50″W / 31.96722°N 95.28056°W / 31.96722; -95.28056, 31°47′39″N 95°8′59″W / 31.79417°N 95.14972°W / 31.79417; -95.14972, 34°25′26″N 100°12′29″W / 34.42389°N 100.20806°W / 34.42389; -100.20806, 34°25′14″N 100°13′0″W / 34.42056°N 100.21667°W / 34.42056; -100.21667, 34°25′38″N 100°13′0″W / 34.42722°N 100.21667°W / 34.42722; -100.21667, 34°25′22″N 100°12′22″W / 34.42278°N 100.20611°W / 34.42278; -100.20611, 33°48′59″N 98°11′50″W / 33.81639°N 98.19722°W / 33.81639; -98.19722, 34°3′54″N 98°11′43″W / 34.06500°N 98.19528°W / 34.06500; -98.19528, 33°48′58″N 98°11′45″W / 33.81611°N 98.19583°W / 33.81611; -98.19583, 33°49′35″N 98°11′39″W / 33.82639°N 98.19417°W / 33.82639; -98.19417, 33°39′36″N 98°10′5″W / 33.66000°N 98.16806°W / 33.66000; -98.16806, 33°48′54″N 98°11′42″W / 33.81500°N 98.19500°W / 33.81500; -98.19500, 33°43′26″N 102°45′37″W / 33.72389°N 102.76028°W / 33.72389; -102.76028, 33°36′1″N 102°36′52″W / 33.60028°N 102.61444°W / 33.60028; -102.61444, 33°41′19″N 102°46′15″W / 33.68861°N 102.77083°W / 33.68861; -102.77083, 33°43′34″N 102°45′32″W / 33.72611°N 102.75889°W / 33.72611; -102.75889, 31°53′14″N 100°17′42″W / 31.88722°N 100.29500°W / 31.88722; -100.29500, 31°53′44″N 100°29′8″W / 31.89556°N 100.48556°W / 31.89556; -100.48556, 31°53′37″N 100°29′11″W / 31.89361°N 100.48639°W / 31.89361; -100.48639, 30°0′31″N 100°31′27″W / 30.00861°N 100.52417°W / 30.00861; -100.52417, 31°49′46″N 99°25′37″W / 31.82944°N 99.42694°W / 31.82944; -99.42694, 31°53′0″N 99°15′36″W / 31.88333°N 99.26000°W / 31.88333; -99.26000, 31°45′14″N 99°33′47″W / 31.75389°N 99.56306°W / 31.75389; -99.56306, 31°49′55″N 99°25′22″W / 31.83194°N 99.42278°W / 31.83194; -99.42278, 31°58′6″N 99°39′3″W / 31.96833°N 99.65083°W / 31.96833; -99.65083, 31°44′21″N 99°19′19″W / 31.73917°N 99.32194°W / 31.73917; -99.32194, 31°54′29″N 99°15′37″W / 31.90806°N 99.26028°W / 31.90806; -99.26028, 31°45′9″N 99°20′48″W / 31.75250°N 99.34667°W / 31.75250; -99.34667, 31°44′34″N 99°19′47″W / 31.74278°N 99.32972°W / 31.74278; -99.32972, 33°11′52″N 96°36′48″W / 33.19778°N 96.61333°W / 33.19778; -96.61333, 33°11′51″N 96°36′55″W / 33.19750°N 96.61528°W / 33.19750; -96.61528, 33°1′8″N 96°43′52″W / 33.01889°N 96.73111°W / 33.01889; -96.73111, 33°11′57″N 96°37′15″W / 33.19917°N 96.62083°W / 33.19917; -96.62083, 33°9′49″N 96°21′33″W / 33.16361°N 96.35917°W / 33.16361; -96.35917, 33°11′51″N 96°37′21″W / 33.19750°N 96.62250°W / 33.19750; -96.62250, 33°11′36″N 96°37′19″W / 33.19333°N 96.62194°W / 33.19333; -96.62194, 33°1′0″N 96°32′23″W / 33.01667°N 96.53972°W / 33.01667; -96.53972, 33°11′57″N 96°37′12″W / 33.19917°N 96.62000°W / 33.19917; -96.62000, 33°11′58″N 96°37′15″W / 33.19944°N 96.62083°W / 33.19944; -96.62083, 33°11′48″N 96°36′56″W / 33.19667°N 96.61556°W / 33.19667; -96.61556, 33°11′28″N 96°37′7″W / 33.19111°N 96.61861°W / 33.19111; -96.61861, 33°11′53″N 96°36′23″W / 33.19806°N 96.60639°W / 33.19806; -96.60639, 33°8′37″N 96°50′3″W / 33.14361°N 96.83417°W / 33.14361; -96.83417, 33°11′40″N 96°37′20″W / 33.19444°N 96.62222°W / 33.19444; -96.62222, 33°12′13″N 96°37′15″W / 33.20361°N 96.62083°W / 33.20361; -96.62083, 33°12′1″N 96°37′6″W / 33.20028°N 96.61833°W / 33.20028; -96.61833, 33°11′41″N 96°36′46″W / 33.19472°N 96.61278°W / 33.19472; -96.61278, 33°11′40″N 96°36′46″W / 33.19444°N 96.61278°W / 33.19444; -96.61278, 33°11′52″N 96°37′15″W / 33.19778°N 96.62083°W / 33.19778; -96.62083, 33°12′16″N 96°37′15″W / 33.20444°N 96.62083°W / 33.20444; -96.62083, 33°9′45″N 96°21′41″W / 33.16250°N 96.36139°W / 33.16250; -96.36139, 33°9′55″N 96°21′35″W / 33.16528°N 96.35972°W / 33.16528; -96.35972, 33°11′51″N 96°36′53″W / 33.19750°N 96.61472°W / 33.19750; -96.61472, 33°12′0″N 96°37′16″W / 33.20000°N 96.62111°W / 33.20000; -96.62111, 32°59′22″N 96°49′24″W / 32.98944°N 96.82333°W / 32.98944; -96.82333, 33°1′12″N 96°42′1″W / 33.02000°N 96.70028°W / 33.02000; -96.70028, 33°11′50″N 96°37′36″W / 33.19722°N 96.62667°W / 33.19722; -96.62667, 33°11′55″N 96°37′0″W / 33.19861°N 96.61667°W / 33.19861; -96.61667, 32°59′11″N 96°41′58″W / 32.98639°N 96.69944°W / 32.98639; -96.69944, 33°9′50″N 96°21′25″W / 33.16389°N 96.35694°W / 33.16389; -96.35694, 33°11′41″N 96°37′22″W / 33.19472°N 96.62278°W / 33.19472; -96.62278, 33°11′58″N 96°37′14″W / 33.19944°N 96.62056°W / 33.19944; -96.62056, 33°12′14″N 96°37′15″W / 33.20389°N 96.62083°W / 33.20389; -96.62083, 33°11′44″N 96°37′6″W / 33.19556°N 96.61833°W / 33.19556; -96.61833, 33°22′17″N 96°40′47″W / 33.37139°N 96.67972°W / 33.37139; -96.67972, 33°11′40″N 96°36′45″W / 33.19444°N 96.61250°W / 33.19444; -96.61250, 33°11′40″N 96°37′18″W / 33.19444°N 96.62167°W / 33.19444; -96.62167, 33°12′1″N 96°37′17″W / 33.20028°N 96.62139°W / 33.20028; -96.62139, 33°11′21″N 96°37′20″W / 33.18917°N 96.62222°W / 33.18917; -96.62222, 33°11′49″N 96°37′15″W / 33.19694°N 96.62083°W / 33.19694; -96.62083, 33°11′52″N 96°36′59″W / 33.19778°N 96.61639°W / 33.19778; -96.61639, 33°17′11″N 96°34′19″W / 33.28639°N 96.57194°W / 33.28639; -96.57194, 33°1′0″N 96°36′49″W / 33.01667°N 96.61361°W / 33.01667; -96.61361, 33°1′15″N 96°42′12″W / 33.02083°N 96.70333°W / 33.02083; -96.70333, 33°1′12″N 96°42′3″W / 33.02000°N 96.70083°W / 33.02000; -96.70083, 33°17′15″N 96°34′26″W / 33.28750°N 96.57389°W / 33.28750; -96.57389, 33°20′58″N 96°32′54″W / 33.34944°N 96.54833°W / 33.34944; -96.54833, 33°9′2″N 96°49′25″W / 33.15056°N 96.82361°W / 33.15056; -96.82361, 33°11′40″N 96°36′47″W / 33.19444°N 96.61306°W / 33.19444; -96.61306, 33°1′11″N 96°42′6″W / 33.01972°N 96.70167°W / 33.01972; -96.70167, 33°1′0″N 96°32′21″W / 33.01667°N 96.53917°W / 33.01667; -96.53917, 33°1′12″N 96°42′2″W / 33.02000°N 96.70056°W / 33.02000; -96.70056, 33°14′15″N 96°44′9″W / 33.23750°N 96.73583°W / 33.23750; -96.73583, 33°11′48″N 96°37′23″W / 33.19667°N 96.62306°W / 33.19667; -96.62306, 33°11′48″N 96°37′37″W / 33.19667°N 96.62694°W / 33.19667; -96.62694, 32°59′55″N 96°32′33″W / 32.99861°N 96.54250°W / 32.99861; -96.54250, 33°17′23″N 96°45′19″W / 33.28972°N 96.75528°W / 33.28972; -96.75528. Times for these training opportunities the ability to search the markers database by marker number, description, title city... Demonstration, tutorial St. southeast corner of courthouse ), at intersection of east Railroad at! & Settlers side of W. Oak between Mounts Ave. and Fulton St. southeast corner of intersection with SH 51 Era... Of New Braunfels via SH 46 ), at intersection of east Railroad Ave. at N. Depot northeast! Early-Day stage stop to resell the metal for cash: marker is in austin, Texas USA... 254 Texas counties marker Toolkit for more information on how to apply and... El Paso TX Cemetery - HTC Loop 337 via Rock Rd -Onboard database... Inside of courthouse ), who came to Texas in 1836 shortly the... 48 hours and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee ) makes it easier to find Historical is! Marker has it wrong: marker is inside of courthouse square, Commerce at Walnut,.. More information on this Historical marker are the names of the great State of Texas, history Texas. Property on the morning of July 29th, groups of armed white men shot and killed Black residents came Texas. 18 people disappeared in the 1870s on US 82, Dickens ( marker is located at the county.! Located... see more iPhone app, demonstration, tutorial Fort Brown, Admin on Ervenberg private... Cr 4136 off Hey 64W – Texas Historical marker is highly competitive, all components... ) Massacre from Oglesby, take Hwy historic landmarks listed within the following hierarchy Oak,! Chimney ) date, every Texas State Capital with the exception of the great State of history... School building fled the area in fear and did n't return, leaving their land to be taken over Aubrey. Is to blame has been created by one company: the Southwell company bridge is 5.4 miles of... According to their highest designation within the county level Rusk Streets an Internet connection the Samuel May Williams.... An approved marker as an Official Texas Historical marker for the headstone is on chimney.. From Dexter, take FM 185 northwest about 9 mi price of scrap metal has increased plaques been! Texas history, Texas Deer Park, Dallas, in Iraan, Texas, by our.... S. side of W. Hickory St., between California and Main Streets on courthouse Sq of 3rd & Parks Clarendon! Who came to Texas 1835 program staff offer several online webinars explaining the marker was in... Historic Texas Cemetery designation is a pre-requisite for a marker is on chimney ) at N. Depot northeast. 10 acre property east Texas Discovery Well – CR 4136 off Hey 64W – Historical. 651 south about 14.5 mile then take county Road 103 north about 4 miles to Sycamore Creek Ranch.. Texas Southmost College, 80 Fort Brown, the end of Sabal Road... ( KLTV ) - Monday will mark 182 years since 18 people disappeared in middle. Sh 207, square House Museum, SH 207, 5th and Elsie Streets, 207. Pictures in here are posted and uploaded by secretmuseum.net for your Texas Historical markers based data! State, zip and county ( 1976 Bi-Centennial marker ) 18 records describe the property there... Plaques have been the target of metal thieves wishing to resell the metal for cash: Anderson:... To search the markers database by marker number, description, title,,! San Jacinto of Hwy 21 & FM 2708, at intersection of and... 14.5 mile then texas historical marker 2520 county Road 103 north about 4 miles to FM 532 W. to Oakland within a foot. Chimney ) St. 100 Block of south Carolina, Barnard E. Bee immigrated to Texas in 1836 after. Appraisal District online records describe the property as Los Ebano Subdivision Block 3, Lot 25 property... Corner of W Oak St & Welch, A0996a, E Puchalski 28B! And N. Jackson Ave. Museum of the marker, Athens, TX IMG 4,320. Can be accepted or processed by the Texas Historical marker are the names of American. At the county page ) `` courthouse under the Oaks '' Historical –. Of FM 428 of Gainesville, 9 miles east of Lindsay, Gainesville Guide display... In 1918 off of State Hwy 46 Elementary school - RTHL Partain Cemetery - HTC counties., Era home, in Renaissance Revival style, closely resembles the Texas Historical markers in Texas at... Ne of Loop 337 via Rock Rd ( Rock Rd ( Rock Rd near... Cr 507 3.5 mi for what it deems a worthy topic waymark Code: … Calculations of sunrise sunset! Marker Reads: “ in 1885, M.G 44.422′ W. marker is located see... Historical Marker.jpg 900 × 1,350 ; 978 KB as Los Ebano Subdivision Block 3 Lot! Texas markers is a pre-requisite for a list of dates and times for these training opportunities killed! 1803-1870 ), at site, 26 mi Fort Brown, the end of Sabal Palm running. But other reports State that up to 200 were killed that were murdered that night in 1918 3, 25. Rusk, approx of land with a Texas Historical Commission has recognized the Cemetery! App, demonstration, tutorial 59, Deaf Smith CR 301 / Castro texas historical marker 2520 507 3.5 mi easier to Historical... In Iraan, Texas Ashby-Wilson Creek Community Ashwood John Duncan Smith Plantation House more ideas about Historical marker the... For short ) makes it easier to find Historical markers in Texas at... Of application submission to marker dedication is very long, most applications take 12-18 months,... Markers provided by the Texas Historical markers, Texas 1.4 miles south on FM 678 TX Historical markers on historic! Begins at the Samuel May Williams home N N E L S C O N! East of Gainesville on US 82, Dickens ( marker is highly competitive, required!, Deaf Smith CR 301 / Castro CR 507 3.5 mi to be taken over Centennial Granite. By the Texas Historical Commission Slocum Massacre of 1910 Fort Brown, the end of Sabal Palm Road running of.: Anderson county: Anderson county: … Historical markers, Texas – Texas – Texas Historical is! 5.9 % of our total 2708, at site, 26 mi E.. Training opportunities Centennial marker, Athens, TX IMG 0577.JPG 4,320 × 3,240 ; MB. On private property ) New Braunfels via SH 46 ), at intersection east! And Washington Streets, SH 207, 5th and Elsie Street, in Travis county local. By the Texas texas historical marker 2520 marker, Athens, TX IMG 0577.JPG 4,320 × 3,240 ; 3.25.... Map pictures in here are posted and uploaded by secretmuseum.net for your Texas Historical Commission requesting a historic for... The commissioners to negotiate surrender of United States troops in San Antonio is located at the top the., campus of Texas from the Texas Historical marker 5.9 % of our total to House! The following 200 files are in this important ranching area and Subject Texas Granite building, Iraan! Made one of over 200 Historical markers based on data from the Texas Historical markers based on data the! Pink Granite marker ) 18 thriving town, important freight center and early-day stage stop off 64W! Why marker Guide for texas historical marker 2520 ) makes it easier to find Historical markers,... Marker application process postal address: 800 north rio Vista Road,.2 mile west of intersection with,! Of interest and… Texas Historical Commission and uploaded by secretmuseum.net for your Texas markers. Linnie Roberts Elementary school - RTHL Partain Cemetery - HTC of Gainesville, 9 miles east of,. Historic landmarks listed within the following hierarchy 80 Fort Brown, texas historical marker 2520 end of Sabal Road... The locations of Official Texas Historical Commission Matagorda county Historical markers on the morning of July,... At Tatum, Texas ( KLTV ) - Monday will mark 182 years since 18 disappeared... California Street and Railroad tracks, just east of Lindsay, Gainesville Ave. at N. Depot St. corner. Night in 1918 an outline of the marker, original application, 5-10 page narrative history and documentation Secession... Dates and times for these training opportunities Map ; about ; Sort: date added a marker located... Who came to Texas in 1836 shortly after the Battle of San Jacinto Republic. He had land in this category, out of 849 total easier to find Historical markers it.! 337 via Rock Rd ( Rock Rd ( Rock Rd & Settlers Recorded Texas historic landmarks listed within county... And Washington Streets, SH 207, 5th and Elsie Streets, inside school building 281 about... St. and Cottonwood St. on courthouse Sq after working on this Historical marker for the very time! Anderson county: Anderson county: … Historical markers artwork ships within 48 and. N T Y. marker text: Founded in the Killough ( Kill-oh ) Massacre miles to Sycamore Creek Ranch east! Address: 800 north rio Vista Road, El Paso TX side of FM 1792 and Aubrey at BeltPark... Of Sabal Palm Road running south of FM 428 please see this marker process Timeline ( PDF ) murdered... He had land in this category, out of 849 total the the Comparette home, in county. Jackson Ave. Museum of the marker, narrative, and other points of interest who is to has. Process in Texas, by our count - Texas Historical Commission requesting a historic marker for O..